Open Bible Christian Academy’s elementary classes are small, allowing more individualized attention for your child and the opportunity to make many friends. Students at OBCA are important as individuals and quickly become part of the OBCA family.
OBCA’s elementary classrooms are where your child is nurtured and will daily encounter people who love Jesus Christ. In addition, you will have the opportunity to be an integral part of your student’s education through serving in the classroom, chaperoning field trips, and attending chapel programs and special events.
You and your child are invited to tour our facilities and perhaps visit a classroom. We welcome the opportunity to get to know your family and to answer your questions about our elementary program.
The Elementary School offers:
- Engaging academic excellence with hands on learning
- Curriculum based on Biblical truth presented in a Christian environment
- Bible memorization
- Reading Enrichment Program that includes Literacy night and Scholastic Book Fair
- Technology based instruction and use in classroom
- Science Experiments/Activities
- Participation in STEM Fair
- Advanced grouping in Math
- Spanish classes for Upper Elementary
- Instrumental/piano lessons and participation in Band
- Music classes and Concerts
- Physical education classes
- Field Trips
- Weekly Library visits
- Seuss Week Activities
- Standardized Testing (CTB)
- Before and After Care