Graduates from Open Bible Christian Academy have attended or are currently attending the following colleges and universities:
• Clearwater Christian College • Philadelphia Biblical University
• College of Notre Dame of Maryland • Stevenson University
• Duquesne University (Pittsburgh) • Towson University
• Eastern University • Virginia Wesleyan
• Frostburg State University • University of Baltimore
• Goucher College • University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC)
• Liberty University • University of Maryland College Park (UMCP)
• Loyola College in Maryland • University of Maryland Eastern Shore
• McDaniel College • U.S. Coast Guard Academy
• Mount St. Mary’s University • University of Kentucky
• Northwest University of St. Paul, Minnesota • Belhaven University, Jackson, MS
Tim Lindner graduated OBCA in 2007. He went on to Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia. He received his undergraduate degree in Biblical studies in 2011. He went on to Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary where he received a Masters in Religious Education. The Lord brought Tim back to Open Bible as the Associate Pastor in August of 2014.
Brian Lindner, Class of 2009 received his B.S. from Towson University in 2013. He graduated from the Maryland School of Pharmacy in 2017. He is now a pharmacist at Johns Hopkins Hospital and is part of their residency program. He has articles published in Dyes and Pigments Science Journal and numerous local pharmacy journals.
2010 OBCA alumni Seth Torbit graduated in May 2014 from Stevenson University with a BS degree in nursing. He has been an EMT for over six years, serving with both the fire department and the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary. Furthermore, he served as an EMS Lieutenant and Vice President with the Kingsville Volunteer Fire Company. He recently accepted a position as an RN at the world-renowned R. Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center, where he has volunteered for over five years.
2011 Graduate Anna Clark received a full scholarship from the University of Baltimore. She majored in Human Services Administration and graduated with her Bachelor’s degree in May 2014. She graduated from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 2017. She is now a judicial law clerk for the Honorable John J. Nagle III in the Circuit Court for Baltimore County.
Tanya Olyshko graduated from OBCA in 2014. She applied to Towson, Stevenson, and Drexel University. Tanya received scholarships from all 3 colleges; including full rides for both Towson and Stevenson University. She decided to go to Stevenson University with a plan to graduate within 4 years with Bachelors in Nursing. Tanya is currently in her second semester and is enjoying her transition into college. She is thankful for her experience at Open Bible, especially for the support from her teachers and friends.
A 2015 graduate, Brenden Mitchell, is attending the University of Kentucky. He is majoring in Agricultural Animal Science and plans to attend veterinary school to become an Agricultural Veterinarian.
Esther Lee, Valedictorian of the Class of 2016 worked part time as an intern in City Hall during her senior year. She received a scholarship and is currently attending St. John’s College in Annapolis, Maryland.